Sunday, March 8, 2009

TO in Buffalo



I for one am on board with the Terrell Owens signing by the Buffalo Bills. SO many people think that Terrell will be a detriment to this team and he'll destroy the locker room and he's a "bad" guy.

I disagree with all of these points. I kind of think thats all I need to say.

I'd rather have something to talk about and lose than to have a bunch of nobody's and lose. Do people really want to lose with "good guys" than win with "TO" ?

I don't get it.

I love Brad Riter and we all know he's the best sports talk host in Buffalo.

Here he is talking to ESPN's Tim Graham about it before it happened.

Here is the list of people I talked to right after Owens got signed
Joe The Driver
Jeff Barnes
Farside
Mike Euscher
Pete Price
Dave Putman
Ray
My boss Jim

i think i made more phone calls yesterday than i have all month.

PS MkII

No comments: