Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unbroken Life Love Regret.

D4-
"swallow my lies. as i obscure my emotions.
why must i contest myself.
always against myself."



End of a Lifetime-
"my life once so meaningful and long.
has now turned short into these few remaining days.
memories of a lifetime fill my mind.
as i close my eyes one last time."

In the Name of Progression-
"industrial insanity forces us to follow
we die they prosper only in death can we stop supporting them
only in death can they not have their way with us"



Razor-
"before i consume your filth
consume your product
consume this genocide
consume your media
give me a razor and with this I give my wrists a kiss of steel."

Final Expression-
"it is the last thing i have to give
it is the last thing you haven't taken from me
the final expression is giving up all expression."



Blanket-
"Help us, save us, help us, save us from ourselves
I see no heaven, I see no hell
I just see us, just us cling to the hope that it exists
Falling further with every prayer you whisper
It won`t save you, it won`t save you
Questioning this has saved yourself"

Recluse-
"No hands to touch not a soul to feel hiding myself hiding
emotion all sympathy has been forgotten all affection denied
i perceive nothing i perceive no one darkness is peace silence brings
me peace my heart is closed no one has the key
looking through tears i see your tranquility i see your joy out of reach
slipping away don't past my tears question them comfort me
pull me through the shadows of depression and fear
pull me through the shadows of depression and to the light that
has denied pull me out of this
nothing but fear itself i fear more i fear loneliness"



The Setup
"A means of addiction will be your means of power
Grounded with submission
So we won`t seek a truth
Clear the smoke from my eyes
Clean the toxins from my mind
For today try to escape this disease"

Curtain
"This love built up inside me i thought would last always
once burning wildly now being doused with pain"

No comments: