Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy

I would just like to say that I like the new Guns N Roses album




Alot of people are going to say it sounds like this or it sounds like that but is actually is good. Everyone says it's not 15 years good but I think that is also up for debate. We've never heard an album that has come out and been pronounced an "instant classic". You have to give this one time. I think people spend way too much time worrying about AXl's hair and ego ehen they should be looking at the content of the album. The album is very ballad heavy which for fans of appetite for destruction may not be a good thing. I think people forget that the Use Your Illusion albums existed. These albums are a logical extention of where those albums were going. I think this album is the one good album that a combination of Use Your Illusion I and II should have been.

Axl's voice is on point and that has always been the focal point of GNR.

No comments: