skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 20, 2009
DR. D. David Schultz
Pete and I recently spent a wonderful evening watching this man's antics. Viva la Kayfabe.
1 comment:
The Mrs.
said...
Wow.
February 22, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
MArk R. Miller
View my complete profile
My Pages.
MArk's Myspace
MArk's Photos
Followers
Subscribe To HMNI Photo's Blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
2009
(113)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(18)
Jim Calhoun Owns Reporter (Ken Krayeske)
Hiking Soon
I don't think Bono is calling or Lil' Richard for ...
2012
Wooly...
Great TV Janitors/Handymen/Superintendents/Maids/B...
DR. D. David Schultz
Things I Found in the SNow
Hogan-Belzer Incident
Plane Crash in Clarence
Crazy old Hippie ladies
If you like Minor Threat....
Stallone Movie Night
The Return of Christian
I'm sure only Mike willl find this funny
A-ROID!
A good article/webpage on Steroids in baseball.
Helzberg Diamond Commercial
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
1 comment:
Wow.
Post a Comment