Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Helzberg Diamond Commercial



I don't know about anyone else but I think it would be easier and more thoughtful to make a card than to spend a ton of money on a Helzberg Diamond. I think the card is actually worth more than the diamond. I mean don't you think?

Ok what do I think of you?
This
That
the other thing.

Go buy some construction paper and write it down. Sure it will look like a kindergarten project but it's priceless.

Or I can go buy a diamond which the guy who came into Helzberg before you and after you bought for their significant other. And you didn't pick out the diamond you bought the one that the salesperson recommended to you (the one with the most commission). SO actually you put no thought into it. Great gift eh?

Or you can buy a camera. Cameras are great gifts LOL. They preserve memories. The memories of you and her. Cameras are good :)

2 comments:

usher said...

That commercial along with the Vermont Teddy Bear one both kind of irritate me.

The Mrs. said...

I agree with you, Mark. Besides, those diamonds were mined by children from the Congo who are enslaved by the Russian Mafia who are destroying the native habitats of Lord knows how many indigenous species anyway. Fuck diamonds.

Plus, everybody has that stupid S-shaped necklace. Why would someone want the same thing so many other people have? Who really aspires to be a drone? It's extremely subtle doublethink, if you ask me.

I suppose we're the proletarians.

:)