Friday, February 13, 2009

Plane Crash in Clarence

Plane Crash Story.

How do you react when a plane crash happens?

I was hanging out with my friend last night and he got a phone call from his wife and she told him about a plane crash in Clarence. He then called this friend of ours who works for the Buffalo News. That friend gave us a few sketchy details but nothing concrete.

So I got home and watched the news and my first thought was not of the people who might have been on the plane but I went and checked to see how close my boss lived to the site of the crash. He's about 2 miles from where the plane went down so i'm assuming everything is ok with him but he may have known someone involved with it. (in fact i just heard on the radio that his street is closed).

Anyhow time for work and hopefully everything is alright with him.

No comments: